Skip to main content

Hell Week

I don't even know where to begin. This past week has been soOoo petty to me, it's ridiculous. Not even exaggerating, it was literally thee most hellish 7 days of my life!!!! No bullshit. Truly, a nightmare come true. The hurt, pain, and anguish was unlike ANYTHING I had ever felt in my life... and I wasn't ready.

I don't think I've ever felt so broken in my life before. I felt... hopeless. All this bullshit was happening right as I declared that I was getting my life back. I felt abandoned, by... well... everyone, ESPECIALLY God! I couldn't, and kinda still can't, understand how all these things could transpire when I was working my ass off to do so well. And for the first time in a LONG time, I felt like a victim. Like, everything and anything was attacking me. JUST me!! And for fucking what?!!!! I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what I did to deserve any of what's been happening to absolutely NO avail. 

The most asked and frustrating question right now is "Why me?!"

Seriously, wtf have I done that would ever warrant the fall of my spirit??? Why and how has this become my life?! Never would I ever in a million gazillion years think that things would look like this at damn near 24. And it's like, in every other blog entry, I'm singing the same gah damn, broken down, flat ass tune & I'm sick of it!!!! It's not fair at all.

Whatever is plaguing my body has LITERALLY ruined my life. Everything that I've done... Everything that I haven't done... and even the things I simply can't do, all revolve around my illness. Wholeheartedly, I feel it'd be soOo much easier... soooOo incredibly freeing, to give a name to the pain. A lot of the stress that comes with this "lifestyle" is from simply not knowing what I'm up against. 

Last week sent a level of stress I didn't even know existed. All of a sudden, things became too heavy. I could feel the broken pieces of my soul, weighing down the bottom of my heart. Not only was I going through week three of my, usually, 6 week flare-up, but it appeared the gates of hell burst wide open and I hadn't a shield of faith to protect me. My support system had fallen and only 2 remained standing. Medical bills continued to pour in despite my complete inability to pay. I was forced to go back to a hospital, I vowed never to return to, HOPING that just this once, they would treat me instead of misjudging me. And in between the drama & confusion, I wept at the thought that this could just lead to the moment I decide to end it all!

The guilt, hurt, and shame of 7 years had finally boiled to the surface. I thought I'd gone through it before but not one of my "breakdowns" held a candle to what I was experiencing. The only prayer I could find in my heart to pray was, "Lord, have mercy!" And the only way I could verbalize my feelings was, "I just want it to be over." I felt my mind follow my peace out the door, as Fear, waltzed in and made his happy ass all too comfortable. 

Although the nature of the situation was beyond my control, I blamed myself. Spending night after night wondering what I could have done to avoid these series of unfortunate events. I needed God now more than ever but I wasn't sure if He even remembered I was still here, in the same spot... entertaining the same bullshit... wiping away the same recycled tears. 

Thankfully, I made it through and am still here to even blog about it. But the fear and anxiety of going through another day, let alone week of this hell, far exceeds my gratitude. I am petrified of finding what these last three weeks (of this flare up) have in store for me. This CAN'T be life... It can't be MY life!

Please pray for me... health & strength... 

...I'm just trying to make it through.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU3qgPn3bGA 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's a Blessing in the Storm

Wow ... time truly flies when you're a miserable, pathetic sack of woe .... Just kidding... kinda. It's def been a struggle lately,  BUT , I will say that for every storm that has clouded my view, there, emerged a  breathtaking  rainbow... sometimes, (RARELY) even two!!! SoOoooo... if you don't mind, allow me to update you... I LOVE words... can't get enough of 'em... they're AMAZING!!!! But lately, a lot of these words... for me... hold different connotations. For instance,  Stress:   The past 2 months of my life... and counting . --It seems that w/ every flare-up (when my condition and pain is most severe) that word, "stress," recreates itself. It's baffling, really. From family issues, to my own personal financial crisis... to ME getting in my own way... * rolls eyes *... as usual. I cannot catch a break!!  .......Still every morning I, unbelievably , manage to wake up w/ a new found optimism... like shit in my life ain't in ruins l

What Now?!?!

Let's just begin. What the fuck?! What the ACTUAL FUCK?!??! <~~~ That has literally been the question on my mind for weeks now. *overstated, confused shrug* WTF?! My soul just seems like a punching bag at this point. My heart hurts, fatally! I feel like I can never begin to help you understand just what I go through/feel on a regular basis. I can say, please revert back to previous posts like, "My Burning Desire" and "The Frustration Mounts" ... but there are many frustrations that deal nothing with my illness... at least not completely.  My crippling fear of failure was here long before Lyme. I am afraid of fucking up, even in the slightest. I wear my pride on my sleeve, and if I try something and completely screw it up... Ohhhh , it'd be a loooonnnnnggg time before I tried that shit again!!!! That's why I'm afraid to commit... to anything!!! People, hobbies, hair lengths!!! I'm a mess and I've been a mess. I'm crazy.

31... A Birthday Story

Heyyy!!! My good golly it's been a while since I passed through here. The Lyme induced dyslexia has been at bay for a while now so I figured I say hi. I've missed you guys!!! Since I last posted, MY GAWD , have things in my life changed?!-- Today I turn 31 years old and my mind simply cannot conceive it! I'm blessed. Who knew this day would come other than God?? 'Cause I for sure damn didn't. *shrugs* (I know we can use emojis now but the asterisk life just feels right today. lol) I dunno if you can sense it yet but I come to you all today drentched in so much joy! Sincerely. And it feels kinda scary to say outloud. B/c every other time I THOUGHT I was headed in the right direction in life, Life's, petty ass would snatch me RIGHT back with the quickness. It was a nevering ending cycle. To the point that I was left with so much egg on my face, I was afraid of speaking positively over my own life. Scared of getting my feelings hurt once again due to