Skip to main content

Understand, I have NO Control

It's been a while since I've been able to sit down and update you on my life. Now, I've had some incredible experiences lately that have, unfortunately, been overcome by endless amounts of frustration. I've never been so over a situation in all my life! And it sucks b/c it is my life!!!


As a christian, I understand that suffering is a gift... but damn if I ain't spent 6 years searching for the receipt!!! As I've said before, this disease has dictated my every breath. My life is consumed by something I literally have no control over. Now, I understand that nothing grows without a lil rain, but I've never heard of roses blooming  through a flood, either!


I'm tired.


Although, completely out of my control, I continuously feel like a failure. And I hate to admit it, but I've pretty much given up on myself. I'm just waiting for this thing to win. For every step forward, I swear, I'm knocked 5 steps back. And I don't think I've ever truly confessed just how much this "lifestyle" KILLS ME!!!


I have no life. My mind is constantly clogged w/ thoughts of: 

  • how I'm gonna get through the day... 
  • Or, how bad is the pain going to be today??... 
  • Whether or not it's going to rain, cuz if it does, I'm FUCKED... 
  • AND how difficult it is to make new friends or meet new ppl b/c I'm so focused on hiding what's going on, that I inadvertently stifle the real me!!!



It hurts!!! And I wish only physically. I'm guarded and scared. I'm afraid to even try new things b/c in the past, my condition would get in the way and squash EVERY goal I'd ever made. My body continues to betray me and it sucks because my biggest wish & hope for this life, is to be FREE


Idk... I think that I'm putting out this particular post b/c I want ppl to know (especially the ppl that DON'T know) that I'm not a flake or a bore. Nor, do I see all the "good" and "interesting" things in me that others do. I want it to be known that nobody in this world understands better than me that "shit happens". And finally, all I want from ANYBODY who enters my life is loyalty and encouragement.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry_ILomQk6Q

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's a Blessing in the Storm

Wow ... time truly flies when you're a miserable, pathetic sack of woe .... Just kidding... kinda. It's def been a struggle lately,  BUT , I will say that for every storm that has clouded my view, there, emerged a  breathtaking  rainbow... sometimes, (RARELY) even two!!! SoOoooo... if you don't mind, allow me to update you... I LOVE words... can't get enough of 'em... they're AMAZING!!!! But lately, a lot of these words... for me... hold different connotations. For instance,  Stress:   The past 2 months of my life... and counting . --It seems that w/ every flare-up (when my condition and pain is most severe) that word, "stress," recreates itself. It's baffling, really. From family issues, to my own personal financial crisis... to ME getting in my own way... * rolls eyes *... as usual. I cannot catch a break!!  .......Still every morning I, unbelievably , manage to wake up w/ a new found optimism... like shit in my life ain't in ruins l

What Now?!?!

Let's just begin. What the fuck?! What the ACTUAL FUCK?!??! <~~~ That has literally been the question on my mind for weeks now. *overstated, confused shrug* WTF?! My soul just seems like a punching bag at this point. My heart hurts, fatally! I feel like I can never begin to help you understand just what I go through/feel on a regular basis. I can say, please revert back to previous posts like, "My Burning Desire" and "The Frustration Mounts" ... but there are many frustrations that deal nothing with my illness... at least not completely.  My crippling fear of failure was here long before Lyme. I am afraid of fucking up, even in the slightest. I wear my pride on my sleeve, and if I try something and completely screw it up... Ohhhh , it'd be a loooonnnnnggg time before I tried that shit again!!!! That's why I'm afraid to commit... to anything!!! People, hobbies, hair lengths!!! I'm a mess and I've been a mess. I'm crazy.

31... A Birthday Story

Heyyy!!! My good golly it's been a while since I passed through here. The Lyme induced dyslexia has been at bay for a while now so I figured I say hi. I've missed you guys!!! Since I last posted, MY GAWD , have things in my life changed?!-- Today I turn 31 years old and my mind simply cannot conceive it! I'm blessed. Who knew this day would come other than God?? 'Cause I for sure damn didn't. *shrugs* (I know we can use emojis now but the asterisk life just feels right today. lol) I dunno if you can sense it yet but I come to you all today drentched in so much joy! Sincerely. And it feels kinda scary to say outloud. B/c every other time I THOUGHT I was headed in the right direction in life, Life's, petty ass would snatch me RIGHT back with the quickness. It was a nevering ending cycle. To the point that I was left with so much egg on my face, I was afraid of speaking positively over my own life. Scared of getting my feelings hurt once again due to