Skip to main content

"Appreciating My Art"... from the archives of my journal


Here, CHOKING on the dissatsfaction that is, my life; I'm nearly BLINDED by the overwhelmingly superfluous events that came together to create it. A DAUNTING collage of failures and missed attempts, lay atop the blueprint of my destiny. BOMBARDED by all I'd done wrong and completely set apart from my dream; I felt given no other choice but to stand watch as my helplessness RAPIDLY transformed to hopelessness

DOOMED, awaiting my now unchangeable fate, I'm UNKNOWINGLY quenched by drops of Love. Adorned along my trail of pain, lie tiny gems of BEAUTY.... Trinkets of peace, to get me through what lay in wait.

Being focused solely on all that felt wrong, made it impossible to catch all that was SO RIGHT! Counteracting the grudge the Universe seemed to have against me, was the favor of many. Murphy's Law had me, yet, God's will saved me!

It was NOW, that I realized there was much more going on for me, than against me. The number of wounds that plagued me had NOTHING on the endless amount of stitches sent to heal me

For every valley, there is a peak.... For every death, there's life.... For every ending, there, waits a new beginning... And for every tear shed, a burden is lifted!

I now know, that in order to interpret YOUR authentic self, you must dive, boldly, into YOUR  life's montage... For there, in lies the fine print. Simply Stated and Easily Translated: "Trouble can't last always." A PROMISE, potent enough to reawaken your once lifeless optimism. AND, in accepting thistruth, we are FREED from the illogically, hypothetical thoughts that kept us BOUND and BLINDED by the true beauty of our Cluttered Canvases..... Better known as: An Indescribable Masterpiece!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's a Blessing in the Storm

Wow ... time truly flies when you're a miserable, pathetic sack of woe .... Just kidding... kinda. It's def been a struggle lately,  BUT , I will say that for every storm that has clouded my view, there, emerged a  breathtaking  rainbow... sometimes, (RARELY) even two!!! SoOoooo... if you don't mind, allow me to update you... I LOVE words... can't get enough of 'em... they're AMAZING!!!! But lately, a lot of these words... for me... hold different connotations. For instance,  Stress:   The past 2 months of my life... and counting . --It seems that w/ every flare-up (when my condition and pain is most severe) that word, "stress," recreates itself. It's baffling, really. From family issues, to my own personal financial crisis... to ME getting in my own way... * rolls eyes *... as usual. I cannot catch a break!!  .......Still every morning I, unbelievably , manage to wake up w/ a new found optimism... like shit in my life ain't in ruins l

What Now?!?!

Let's just begin. What the fuck?! What the ACTUAL FUCK?!??! <~~~ That has literally been the question on my mind for weeks now. *overstated, confused shrug* WTF?! My soul just seems like a punching bag at this point. My heart hurts, fatally! I feel like I can never begin to help you understand just what I go through/feel on a regular basis. I can say, please revert back to previous posts like, "My Burning Desire" and "The Frustration Mounts" ... but there are many frustrations that deal nothing with my illness... at least not completely.  My crippling fear of failure was here long before Lyme. I am afraid of fucking up, even in the slightest. I wear my pride on my sleeve, and if I try something and completely screw it up... Ohhhh , it'd be a loooonnnnnggg time before I tried that shit again!!!! That's why I'm afraid to commit... to anything!!! People, hobbies, hair lengths!!! I'm a mess and I've been a mess. I'm crazy.

31... A Birthday Story

Heyyy!!! My good golly it's been a while since I passed through here. The Lyme induced dyslexia has been at bay for a while now so I figured I say hi. I've missed you guys!!! Since I last posted, MY GAWD , have things in my life changed?!-- Today I turn 31 years old and my mind simply cannot conceive it! I'm blessed. Who knew this day would come other than God?? 'Cause I for sure damn didn't. *shrugs* (I know we can use emojis now but the asterisk life just feels right today. lol) I dunno if you can sense it yet but I come to you all today drentched in so much joy! Sincerely. And it feels kinda scary to say outloud. B/c every other time I THOUGHT I was headed in the right direction in life, Life's, petty ass would snatch me RIGHT back with the quickness. It was a nevering ending cycle. To the point that I was left with so much egg on my face, I was afraid of speaking positively over my own life. Scared of getting my feelings hurt once again due to