Skip to main content

Confessions of the Created

I'm tired. 

Every part of me is over EVERYTHING!!! If it ain't one thing, than it's another and yet another and, just maybe, one more, all after that. I am spent!!! Idk how many times I can reach my breaking point and still smile. Hurt after hurt. After pain after pain. Day after day. Week after week. Month after month. Year after YEAR. 

Can you imagine?!? Suffering for 6 years!!! Each year, BEGGING that the next not be like the first. And it never is... b/c with each month that soon turns into another year, it get's worse. When would you give up?? On what day would you scream "Enough is ENOUGH!"? Honestly, how long until you truly could not stand another second in misery?

My life has not been my own since the moment this all began. It was arson, the way this disease rapidly set fire to every plan, goal, and dream I'd ever set. I watched them go up in flames and turn to dust. My heart broke! Not only was I given something I didn't want, but I had to live w/ it for the rest of my life, with absolutely no hope of losing it. And on days, like today, where the symptoms of my curse are IMPOSSIBLE to ignore, I cannot fathom living another. My soul has been poached. Shattered, run over, chewed up and spit out. DAMAGED beyond repair! 

Do you know how hard it is to act as if everything is okay when you can't even trust your body to make it through the day?! I've been betrayed, by my own vessel. Slowly losing control over functions I began developing at birth... <--- THAT'S that bullshit!!! There is literally a civil war going on inside of me, with which, either side has YET to call a "cease fire." While, outside, I'm forced to put on a brave face and believe that God has better days in store.

How can I be expected to treat my body as a Temple when it habitually treats me like a trespasser? 


This thing has plagued me w/ a series of unfortunate events. Taken me to places, I'd vowed, NEVER to go. Mocked my hopes. Submerged me in sorrow. Made a playground of my spirit and littered my soul. It took the strength out of me. Poured salt onto the open wound of my pride. Snagged my peace. Confiscated my happiness. Changed my name to Desperation and made Relief my ONLY goal. Broke me into pieces and buried me six feet under the earth's lowest valley. 

And in the moments I manage to convince myself, "I can only go up from here", I sink deeper into this hell. Coming to the realization that my good days are equivalent to your bad. 

I used to pray every night that God would use me for his perfect will... ***Be Careful What You Pray For*** It's not by my own power or strength that I'm still here, but the God in me!  Whenever you see me, understand that that's Grace, walking. The next time you converse w/ me, understand you're being ministered to by a Miracle. I pleaded with the God of the universe to shine his light through me... Can you see it?... This storm will soon give birth to my testimony!... Can you feel it?... Like, Job, my servitude has been challenged (Job 1:8-12). But neither I nor the enemy considered how perfect God's strength would prove in my weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9-10). And much like the woman with the blood issue; even though I'm exhausted, broke, and ashamed, I still have faith. Not in myself but in Him. And Faith will propel me to my healing (Mark 5:25-34). 

I'm beyond tired... Spent in every way! 

But now that you know my story, look closely at the sands of the last six years of my life... And tell me... How many sets of footprints do you see??... Don't worry, I'll wait... ;)


http://www.amandashome.com/footprints.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's a Blessing in the Storm

Wow ... time truly flies when you're a miserable, pathetic sack of woe .... Just kidding... kinda. It's def been a struggle lately,  BUT , I will say that for every storm that has clouded my view, there, emerged a  breathtaking  rainbow... sometimes, (RARELY) even two!!! SoOoooo... if you don't mind, allow me to update you... I LOVE words... can't get enough of 'em... they're AMAZING!!!! But lately, a lot of these words... for me... hold different connotations. For instance,  Stress:   The past 2 months of my life... and counting . --It seems that w/ every flare-up (when my condition and pain is most severe) that word, "stress," recreates itself. It's baffling, really. From family issues, to my own personal financial crisis... to ME getting in my own way... * rolls eyes *... as usual. I cannot catch a break!!  .......Still every morning I, unbelievably , manage to wake up w/ a new found optimism... like shit in my life ain't in ruins l

What Now?!?!

Let's just begin. What the fuck?! What the ACTUAL FUCK?!??! <~~~ That has literally been the question on my mind for weeks now. *overstated, confused shrug* WTF?! My soul just seems like a punching bag at this point. My heart hurts, fatally! I feel like I can never begin to help you understand just what I go through/feel on a regular basis. I can say, please revert back to previous posts like, "My Burning Desire" and "The Frustration Mounts" ... but there are many frustrations that deal nothing with my illness... at least not completely.  My crippling fear of failure was here long before Lyme. I am afraid of fucking up, even in the slightest. I wear my pride on my sleeve, and if I try something and completely screw it up... Ohhhh , it'd be a loooonnnnnggg time before I tried that shit again!!!! That's why I'm afraid to commit... to anything!!! People, hobbies, hair lengths!!! I'm a mess and I've been a mess. I'm crazy.

31... A Birthday Story

Heyyy!!! My good golly it's been a while since I passed through here. The Lyme induced dyslexia has been at bay for a while now so I figured I say hi. I've missed you guys!!! Since I last posted, MY GAWD , have things in my life changed?!-- Today I turn 31 years old and my mind simply cannot conceive it! I'm blessed. Who knew this day would come other than God?? 'Cause I for sure damn didn't. *shrugs* (I know we can use emojis now but the asterisk life just feels right today. lol) I dunno if you can sense it yet but I come to you all today drentched in so much joy! Sincerely. And it feels kinda scary to say outloud. B/c every other time I THOUGHT I was headed in the right direction in life, Life's, petty ass would snatch me RIGHT back with the quickness. It was a nevering ending cycle. To the point that I was left with so much egg on my face, I was afraid of speaking positively over my own life. Scared of getting my feelings hurt once again due to