Skip to main content

25 Things that Make Me... ME!!!

SoooOo, I've been reviewing my stats and apparently, you all really enjoy my more "lighthearted" post... and DAMMIT, I like to write 'em!!! Therefore, in this particular entry, I thought I'd let you guys in on some "Fun Facts" about ME!!!!

But, before I do, I wanna make something VERY clear. *Ahem* I do NOT do this blog in an attempt to collect pity. I understand that certain aspects of my life may cause some of my readers to "feel for [me]'' but chill w/ that! We all have problems and pain and struggle. This just so happens to be something I have to deal w/ because... well... I can. God will never allow anything to happen in some one's life that they couldn't handle. Hearing someone say those words to me is insulting. To me, you've  basically already accepted my defeat. And I don't need that kind of energy around me!-- I am dedicated to this blog b/c I know I'm not the only one. I know how relieving it is to find that there's someone, somewhere, feeling the exact same way I do. And sometimes, the best way to get through hard times, is to know, you're not alone. PLUS, I really just want to be understood. That's all!!! So, don't cry for me, Argentina. *pats chest confidently* I GOT THIS!!!!!

Anywho, let's get back to the original topic at hand... 25 Truths about your girl:


  1. I love me some Him!!! In all my ways, He keeps me!!! I will forever been MADLY in love w/ the Creator of the Universe. Keep your theories, I know The Truth.
  2. I hate bananas. That will NEVER change.
  3. I have a thousand and one nicknames. None of which has any relation to the other. And I answer to every one as if given to me at birth.
  4. I HATE my lil infantile ass speaking voice and RARELY use it. Like, my bestie JUST found out about my secret shame.
  5. True Life: I have a bit of a potty mouth.
  6. "What I don't know can't hurt me." <--- FALSE... Herpes.-- I've always thought that statement/mindset was a terrible excuse to remain ignorant.
  7. Children are scary. Don't get me wrong, a lot of them are cute and all, but that's where the appeal begins and ends, for me. I used to be a fan, but I'm finding, they just don't make 'em like they used to no mo'.
  8. I LOVE to act!!!! Even more than writing. I wake up every morning thinking about it & go to sleep every night craving it. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to perform in FOREVER and I truly miss it more than anything!!!
  9. I'm extremely protective of my family. There are people that have been in my life for YEARS that have JUST found out, I'm not an only child. No one can talk about my family BUT me. No one meets my family unless I deem you worthy.
  10. I lie, pretty much, everyday. For instance, "How are you feeling?" Me: "Well"... Are you okay?" Me: "Yep"
  11. When I love someone, I love them for life.
  12. The longest relationship I've had, has been w/ my 7 year old dog. *shrugs* Judge me. 
  13. Two words that best describe me: "Forever Inappropriate"
  14. I do see color... I just don't care.
  15. Chapped lips are the most uncomfortable thing in the WORLD!!!!
  16. The best insults are the one's that make no sense. For example, "Whatever! That's why ya mama got 'cradle cap' ya foggy, glass eye-wearing, bitch!"... Now, tell me that ain't funny.  
  17. Stray cats creep me the FUCK out!!!
  18. My middle name used to be EMBARRASSING but now, I adore it! From the moment I was born, 'til the day I die, I will FOREVER be a Pretty Young Thing!!!
  19. I have a history of going through some very intense phases that make about as much sense as smelling the color 9. (see previous entry "Does that make me Crazy??")   
  20. I don't find myself funny or attractive.-- That's not me fishing for compliments, it's just fact #20.
  21. And w/ that being said, I do NOT do well w/ compliments. Prolly cuz I'm not a fan of attention.
  22. I can only have "girl talk" for about 20 mins at a time w/o my eyes glazing over. Talking exclusively about boys and feelings and dream weddings is not my idea of a good time. 
  23. Seriously, I'm very rarely serious... Just can't risk the frown lines. lol
  24. I have the greatest support system in the world!-- Fuck w/ them & I will not hesitate to personally welcome your ass to hell.
  25. I'm a Taurus, through and through.

...The more you know ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's a Blessing in the Storm

Wow ... time truly flies when you're a miserable, pathetic sack of woe .... Just kidding... kinda. It's def been a struggle lately,  BUT , I will say that for every storm that has clouded my view, there, emerged a  breathtaking  rainbow... sometimes, (RARELY) even two!!! SoOoooo... if you don't mind, allow me to update you... I LOVE words... can't get enough of 'em... they're AMAZING!!!! But lately, a lot of these words... for me... hold different connotations. For instance,  Stress:   The past 2 months of my life... and counting . --It seems that w/ every flare-up (when my condition and pain is most severe) that word, "stress," recreates itself. It's baffling, really. From family issues, to my own personal financial crisis... to ME getting in my own way... * rolls eyes *... as usual. I cannot catch a break!!  .......Still every morning I, unbelievably , manage to wake up w/ a new found optimism... like shit in my life ain't in ruins l

What Now?!?!

Let's just begin. What the fuck?! What the ACTUAL FUCK?!??! <~~~ That has literally been the question on my mind for weeks now. *overstated, confused shrug* WTF?! My soul just seems like a punching bag at this point. My heart hurts, fatally! I feel like I can never begin to help you understand just what I go through/feel on a regular basis. I can say, please revert back to previous posts like, "My Burning Desire" and "The Frustration Mounts" ... but there are many frustrations that deal nothing with my illness... at least not completely.  My crippling fear of failure was here long before Lyme. I am afraid of fucking up, even in the slightest. I wear my pride on my sleeve, and if I try something and completely screw it up... Ohhhh , it'd be a loooonnnnnggg time before I tried that shit again!!!! That's why I'm afraid to commit... to anything!!! People, hobbies, hair lengths!!! I'm a mess and I've been a mess. I'm crazy.

31... A Birthday Story

Heyyy!!! My good golly it's been a while since I passed through here. The Lyme induced dyslexia has been at bay for a while now so I figured I say hi. I've missed you guys!!! Since I last posted, MY GAWD , have things in my life changed?!-- Today I turn 31 years old and my mind simply cannot conceive it! I'm blessed. Who knew this day would come other than God?? 'Cause I for sure damn didn't. *shrugs* (I know we can use emojis now but the asterisk life just feels right today. lol) I dunno if you can sense it yet but I come to you all today drentched in so much joy! Sincerely. And it feels kinda scary to say outloud. B/c every other time I THOUGHT I was headed in the right direction in life, Life's, petty ass would snatch me RIGHT back with the quickness. It was a nevering ending cycle. To the point that I was left with so much egg on my face, I was afraid of speaking positively over my own life. Scared of getting my feelings hurt once again due to