Skip to main content

BABY FEVER!!!!

Since I've last posted we know all about my condition and what it entails.... Well... at least what I'll share. It's a painful, debilitating, unknown disease, and blah.. blah.. blah... sound about right??-- Coolio!-- WELL, as a result of said "condition" I have been thinking (a little TOO hard) and have further created more holes in my stomach. (remember: I have ulcers)...


THE POINT IS: I want a baby! Yesterday. I do! I really REALLY do! I've always been fascinated w/ pregnancy and childbirth and babies in general! I love the lil suckers. I always thought as a kid I'd be a mom in my early 20's but I'm 22 now and... kinda... well... man-less. And thus, fruitless:-( *taps imaginary watch* Oh, can't you see?! Times'a wastin'!!!!


Now you may be thinking, "Bish! What, pray tell, does ur disorder (or lack there of) have to w/ you being lonely and barren?!"<------ THAT IS IT! That right there!... What if I am indeed barren?! *gulp* What if my tilted uterus cannot produce a seed?! Then what? I become a cat person?... Cuz I'm telling you now, those things freak me the hell out!!!


We all know by now, my days left, here on earth, are getting just a bit questionable. I mean...  the nearly or over (not quite sure *shrugs*) 20 ER visits this year alone, should raise a few eyebrows!  What if I go w/o experiencing the thing I've wanted the moost in life? Becoming a Mommy!! I have watched a countless # of chicks pop out kids left and right and become totally in tune and unconditionally bonded w/ a creature whose every breath LITERALLY depended on theirs for MONTHS! How beautiful is that?! I want that! I've imagined it my whole life.... and for this... this THING to stand in the way of that... BULLOCKS!!! That is so friggin not EEEEVEN fair!


I talk to these Dr.'s week after week and none of the current 5 (I think... clearly I'm not good w/ numbers) can tell me what the "F-BOMB" is going on! Maybe if I knew what I had it be easier for me to kick this "commitaphobia" right where the sun don't shine, set me up a match.com account, find me a nice looking blerd (black nerd) who's been reduced to the same desperation, get married, pop out a kid... or 4, and enjoy the rest of my very possibly short life!!!.... AND he doesn't even have to be black... or a nerd! (They just seem stable-er) HAAA!!!! But seriously, even if I ever do let my guard down (we'll talk about this later) who in their right mind is gonna wanna settle down w/ all this baggage?! I'm already crazy, we can't add on the possibility of me dying on him b4 the silver anniversary too... that's just asking to be put on abilify!


"What about adoption?" You ask... And in turn I shall reply "What about kissing my ass?!" If I am indeed able to carry a child to term, or be qualified to adopt human life... I dunno if I would in good conscience be able to:-( I would NEVER wish on anyone the pain that I'm going thru... let alone having to watch someone you love go thru it!-- As painful as my life is, I cannot imagine how much more hurt goes thru the hearts of my besties and family (especially my own mum)... Why would I bring a life into my own knowing the pain he'd have to endure, simply by living w/ me everyday? That wouldn't be right. It wouldn't be mommy-like:-( 


SoooOoo, now I just stroll thru the baby aisle of every store just hoping against all hope that one day, I'll get a diagnosis and promising prognosis and be able to grow a bunch of lil chocolate freckled nuggets in my belly! And.... if I'm lucky be AT LEAST half as amazing a mother as my own is to me!!!.... And for heaven's sake, make my CarCar a God-Mommy;-)

Comments

  1. Hahahha I love this!! I cant wait until you are a mommy and I am a god mommy!! And it WILL happen!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Now?!?!

Let's just begin. What the fuck?! What the ACTUAL FUCK?!??! <~~~ That has literally been the question on my mind for weeks now. *overstated, confused shrug* WTF?! My soul just seems like a punching bag at this point. My heart hurts, fatally! I feel like I can never begin to help you understand just what I go through/feel on a regular basis. I can say, please revert back to previous posts like, "My Burning Desire" and "The Frustration Mounts" ... but there are many frustrations that deal nothing with my illness... at least not completely.  My crippling fear of failure was here long before Lyme. I am afraid of fucking up, even in the slightest. I wear my pride on my sleeve, and if I try something and completely screw it up... Ohhhh , it'd be a loooonnnnnggg time before I tried that shit again!!!! That's why I'm afraid to commit... to anything!!! People, hobbies, hair lengths!!! I'm a mess and I've been a mess. I'm crazy....

OFFICIALLY DIAGNOSED!!!

For years, I thought the day I was diagnosed would instantly bring about tears. Tears of joy, relief, and confirmation that I was, indeed, NOT a psycho! This day came on Monday, April 8, 2013 , during a 3 hour evaluation, at an appointment I showed up late to, thanks to traffic (I called ahead though, of course. Mama ain't raise no ill mannered fool) . After going through my entire medical history, lifestyle, diet, past bullshit diagnoses *cough, cough* (fibromyalgia) , and a full on physical, with a fine-toothed comb, the conclusion was clear... I have Late Stage Lyme Disease . FINALLY , after 7 years of suffering, something serious , I now knew what I was up against. And as freeing as that moment felt, there were no tears . Not from me or my mum, who has accompanied me to every appointment.-- Going in, neither of us thought we'd come out with a clear cut answer. Like the many previous specialty doc visits, we expected to go through the routine of giving the informa...

Chronically Single;)

I have many fears in life but my most intense and down right obvious fear of all is  monogamy . Being in a committed relationship, w/ one man, for an extended period of time scares the living daylights outta me! Seriously!!! It's not at all that I'm chronically unfaithful or anything like that. Actually, quite the opposite. I'm very loyal... almost to my own  detriment. It's just.... I guess... the underlying fear is me getting hurt.  We've previously discussed my downright refusal to ever be caught vulnerable &, to me, that's what being in a relationship is all about: Being able to be vulnerable w/ someone. And the idea of trusting someone not to take advantage of that vulnerability is taking some getting used to.  When it come to relationships I always revert back to past friendships. How I naively placed my trust and secrets w/ ppl only to be abandoned and judged. Ridiculed and betrayed. I used to see only the good in ppl and as a result, it mad...