Skip to main content

Not a Good Time

Being chronically ill, I have run into my fair share of problemos and even more of my fair share of assholes. Big surprise, right?... HA! And.. I guess... that's why I don't really like having too many close relationships. B/c a lot of ppl, in their own demented way, cannot handle my way of life. And that, to me, is total and utter bullshit! BUT then again, that's life.


I've titled this particular blog "Not a Good Time" b/c me being sick as often as I am is NEVER a good time. And what's even more inopportune are the stupid ass comments and attitudes I get from the idiots LEAST affected by my illness. And as of late, I've run into a slew of health problems and was recently in the hospital for a brief spell that, of course, lead to an ear full of malarkey & got me thinking of past bullshit scenarios. Let us go down the list, shall we?:



  • "You're always sick!"
  • "You might as well forward your mail to the hospital."
  • "Do you ever feel good?"
  • One of my personal faves, the time the male nurse got salty w/ me b/c he almost stuck me in the eye w/ a needle when I lost consciousness.
  • The time I went to apologize to my supervisor for repeatedly having to run to the restroom to vomit only for her to reciprocate w/ a salty, "You know what you can just go home b/c I'm not gonna pay you to sit in the bathroom all day." and later bitching to me about how much of an inconvenience my health was to her. FORGETTING all the many times I covered for other people, pulled many a double shift, and, despite very life threatening emergencies, waiting until my shift was over & everything that need to be done. was, seeking medical attention.
  • Having to suffer the salty ass attitudes of idiot acquaintances when I'm not feeling well b/c they're under the impression that I'm here for their entertainment.
That's just some of the many illogical and totally selfish cases I've been subjected to. And I wish... oh, how I wish that was all I've been forced to become accustom to BUT it isn't and it's really starting to piss me the fuck off!!! No one knows better than me how often I'm under the weather! I DON'T NEED A REMINDER!!!! And instead of thinking about all the very few ways my situation affect you why don't you stop and just think for 5 seconds of all the many and frustrating ways my situation affects me! I am the one who has to live w/ this for the rest of my life. I have heard the comments and felt the hostility in the past and unfortunately always will. Me! This is my life and sad but true chronic means "ongoing". So the next time you decide to open your mouth and express your feelings about what I'm going through, why not stop and consider my feeling first. And I'll guarantee you'll be singing a different tune.

I know that in most, if not all, circles I'm considered the fun loving, funny girl, w/ a devil may care attitude (still don't see it but whatever *rolls eyes*) but in most, if not all, cases it's just an act (refer back to my 1st entry). I am a very scared girl who doesn't know if/how I'll make it to tomorrow, hiding behind that facade b/c I don't appreciate the sympathy and attention, but I do and always will DEMAND respect. 

I already have to live a life "less than" that of a normal 22 year old and, trust me, I can live w/o your stupid ass comments (That aren't even remotely funny! Even though you think you just spit def comedy jam gold... I mean, if they were indeed funny I wouldn't mind them... I like to laugh) and your salty ass attitudes! Cuz 9.99999 times out of 10... It's just NOT a Good Time.<--- Food for thought;)


Comments

  1. hahaha you so funny! Did someone piss my baby girl off today? If that ever happens again please let me know! I think that I have made it very clear that I do not appreciate the fuckery and people trying to disrespect the mother of my 2 very dysfunctional children. love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha, Car ur a mess... & I love it && I love u more!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Now?!?!

Let's just begin. What the fuck?! What the ACTUAL FUCK?!??! <~~~ That has literally been the question on my mind for weeks now. *overstated, confused shrug* WTF?! My soul just seems like a punching bag at this point. My heart hurts, fatally! I feel like I can never begin to help you understand just what I go through/feel on a regular basis. I can say, please revert back to previous posts like, "My Burning Desire" and "The Frustration Mounts" ... but there are many frustrations that deal nothing with my illness... at least not completely.  My crippling fear of failure was here long before Lyme. I am afraid of fucking up, even in the slightest. I wear my pride on my sleeve, and if I try something and completely screw it up... Ohhhh , it'd be a loooonnnnnggg time before I tried that shit again!!!! That's why I'm afraid to commit... to anything!!! People, hobbies, hair lengths!!! I'm a mess and I've been a mess. I'm crazy....

OFFICIALLY DIAGNOSED!!!

For years, I thought the day I was diagnosed would instantly bring about tears. Tears of joy, relief, and confirmation that I was, indeed, NOT a psycho! This day came on Monday, April 8, 2013 , during a 3 hour evaluation, at an appointment I showed up late to, thanks to traffic (I called ahead though, of course. Mama ain't raise no ill mannered fool) . After going through my entire medical history, lifestyle, diet, past bullshit diagnoses *cough, cough* (fibromyalgia) , and a full on physical, with a fine-toothed comb, the conclusion was clear... I have Late Stage Lyme Disease . FINALLY , after 7 years of suffering, something serious , I now knew what I was up against. And as freeing as that moment felt, there were no tears . Not from me or my mum, who has accompanied me to every appointment.-- Going in, neither of us thought we'd come out with a clear cut answer. Like the many previous specialty doc visits, we expected to go through the routine of giving the informa...

BABY FEVER!!!!

Since I've last posted we know all about my condition and what it entails.... Well... at least what I'll share. It's a painful, debilitating, unknown disease, and blah.. blah.. blah ... sound about right??-- Coolio!-- WELL, as a result of said "condition" I have been thinking (a   little  TOO  hard) and have further created more holes in my stomach. (remember: I have ulcers) ... THE POINT IS: I want a baby ! Yesterday. I do! I really REALLY do! I've always been fascinated w/ pregnancy and childbirth and babies in general! I love the lil suckers. I always thought as a kid I'd be a mom in my early 20's but I'm 22 now and... kinda... well... man-less. And thus, fruitless:-( *taps imaginary watch* Oh, can't you see?! Times'a wastin'!!!! Now you may be thinking, "Bish! What, pray tell, does ur disorder (or lack there of) have to w/ you being lonely and barren?!"<------ THAT IS IT! That right there! ... What if I am in...